Wednesday 3 April 2013

My Dream - Snow

How many of you have enjoyed winter before? I mean, proper winter where you have the SNOW. I really, really, really want to play with snow. Well, I've been obsessed with snow quite a time ago,  but lately the obsession has become a constant agony to me. I mean, it's not good daydreaming about snow when I'm in class, is it? Imagine the soft snow, all white and fluffy in your hands. The cool feeling of it. When it spread on the ground, it becomes one of the prettiest thing ever. A soft white carpet, stretched in front of you. Beautiful isn't it?

What a picture. And I always imagine myself playing with the snow. Scoop it, make into snowballs, throw it to somebody else. What a bliss. And then throw yourself on the ground, on the snow and wiggle wiggle, feel the softness of the snow. 


And then play on the snow sled. Oh God, I love snow sled. Imagine riding it with your loved one. Wouldn't it be lovely?


And the most important things of all,


SNOWMAN!!! I always dream to make a big fat and cute snowman like in the picture. And he's smiling at you. *sigh*

That is my dream, and I determine to make my dream comes true, no matter what. One day, I'm going to travel to a country where it snows a lot and I'm going to do what I've been dreaming to do. Just wait. And if you're lucky enough, I probably will take you with me. *wink*

##pictures from Google


No comments:

Post a Comment