Tuesday 26 March 2013

My Sick Week

Hey lovelies! I hope you guys are feeling well today, because I definitely was not. But first, let me apologize to you because I haven't updated my blog for a while. Firstly, I was quite busy last week. And then the weekends (which I went back to my hometown) and then yesterday (which I was sick).

What I am going to tell you for today's entry is about yesterday, I mean, what really happened to me that I had to skip two classes (you can guess about it from the title right?).

Yesterday, when I woke up in the morning, my head hurts and my throat felt sore. The previous night, I had already feel some unwellness in me, but I thought it gonna be okay in the morning. So, without taking any medicine, I went to sleep. As it turns out, I was totally wrong. Yesterday morning, I caught a slight fever. That is why, people, I didn't attend yesterday's class and cannot update my blog.

Well, that was yesterday. Today, I went to class feeling a little bit better. No, a lot better than yesterday. But  unfortunately for me, I had gastric today. In class! Oh My God! And I haven't brought any food with me, because I had had my breakfast. I felt so sick, and full of regret because I didn't prepare any medicine for my gastric. However, lucky me. I had wonderful friends. Fatin bought me some bread and Iffah shared some of her 100 Plus drink which she said can cure/relieve my gastric. (Iffah also had gastric in class today).

After I ate and drank the 100 Plus, I feel a bit better. Though it takes about 2 hours for my gastric to completely relieved, it felt much, much longer to me. I can't believe I have to face two types of illness in two days. However, this serves me as a lesson to take care of myself better in the future. No more skipping meals. People, take my advice: Take good care of yourself. Really good care. Or else, you'll end up like me.

Before I leave, I would like to wish Athirah for her birthday. Happy birthday dear, may you live a long, happy life.

#ps: my time setting has some problem, please ignore the date. I'll fix it a.s.a.p.

No comments:

Post a Comment