Tuesday 19 March 2013

Welcome, fella!

So, here we are. Stranded in isolated corner where you have nothing else to do except to read what I wrote for you. But fret not fella, I'm not going to make you boring with stuffy stuff. Here we are, having fun, though we will not abandon some seriousness in our stories.

So, for the first post, what are we going to do? Well, let's see. Some introduction? Yes, sounds like a good idea. I am a female student, 20 years old, and is currently staying in Shah Alam.

Enough about me. So, what are going to talk (euww..sound so serious to me) here? Basically everything. Yes, everything. From gossips to fashion to crime and to environmental issues, WE are going to discuss it here. Of couse, you guys will be participating here by leaving out comments on every entry. Feel free to argue or discuss anything with me,okay?

Let me be honest for a while, I'm actually in the middle of a class, where I'm playing hooky and write on this blog instead. I'm sure everyone have done this before. Or perhaps, still doing it. Well, let's share. What else did you do when you are in class? (I mean when you're not focusing on the lecture!) Usually I surf the net,and if I don't have any access to the Internet, I'll play games on my phone. Or..if my friends are quite boring too, we'll play Hangman. Or Bingo. How about you? Come on, share with me! Until you have something to share, I'll meet you in the next entry. Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment